Sunday, March 28, 2010

3-D Chalk Art

Quick side note before you start the actual blog, if you have ANY ideas as far as concentration ideas (mine is the effect of solitude) they would be most appreciated. I'm having some difficulties at the moment.

Anyhow...

The first time I actually saw a chalk artist in person was when I was helping out at the Tualatin Art Splash. His art wasn't as optical illusiony as these;
he did batman with a small child. Anyhow, these are awesome. This stuff must take so much time going back and forth making sure that the effect works when standing back. I'm not too sure if the coca-cola one is legit. If it is, then kudos to the artist. It just looks so darn real. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woah, that's intense. I've always admired people that can do stuff like that- purely amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete