Sunday, May 2, 2010

Woot!

I can't believe that we're done with our concentration pieces! It feels great! My parents came to the AP art show and my dad was so intrigued with the encausted pieces that when I came out to the computer room today he was looking online at videos of how to encausting pieces. He's even considering (with little supportive nudges from me) to buy the materials needed to try it out. I'm so stoked.
As soon as I finish a couple more breadth pieces I'm going to be able to start on my dragons and random things again. Yet again, I can't wait.
I'm in a random mood right now, so here's a pretty nifty video of an elephant painting a picture of an elephant holding a flower. I'm amazed the trainers could teach it that well, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk&feature=fvw


1 comment:

  1. Aww, I can see the elephant painstakingly try to put the paintbrush in the right spot. But it's really cool that it can remember how to do all that, plus they do it with their trunk ( I couldn't do that )

    ReplyDelete